Model: Nano 4
The Carbon Nano Tube Technology has been re-launched with striking new design graphics and new weaves including the large cross weave pattern. Although small in size the minute sized Carbon Nano Tubes play an important part in taking hockey stick construction technology to a new level. The addition of the Improved Feel Area gives even greater control, feel and performance.
- Entry level Nano
- Carbon / Aramid /Glassfibre Formulae combined with CNT resin
- IFA on face of head surface
Blade profile: STANDARD
For 2015 Grays have redesigned the standard blade profile shape improving the classic traditional straighter shape by positioning the curve location lower down the mid section of the blade at 25cm from the base of the head. The curve height remains at 20mm. The new classic bow is contoured along the length of the handle and blade.
- Keep forehand and backhand passes on the pitch surface when hitting.
- Make stopping control easier due to straighter blade profile..
- Improve stick handling skills.
Head shape: MAXI