Performance, playability and durability remain the three key elements in the development of the GX Range, giving players that all important feel and balance.
- Increased Aramid mix for improved shock absorption
- High Fibreglass content ensures more power and durability
Blade profile: STANDARD
For 2015 Grays have redesigned the standard blade profile shape improving the classic traditional straighter shape by positioning the curve location lower down the mid section of the blade at 25cm from the base of the head. The curve height remains at 20mm. The new classic bow is contoured along the length of the handle and blade.
- Keep forehand and backhand passes on the pitch surface when hitting.
- Make stopping control easier due to straighter blade profile..
- Improve stick handling skills.
Head shape: MAXI